Monday, August 20, 2007

not so angry any more

Basically, what it boils down to is, I've calmed down.

I haven't been angry or thought it all unfair or anything like that through this whole ordeal until over the weekend, when it hit with a vengance. Fortunately, I am feeling better now. Lots of things still irritate me perhaps a bit more than they used to, but they don't make me flaming mad.

For example, tonight, I was invited to go to a D-backs game with a friend who I don't see all that often. In the parking garage, I took the steps down from the 4th floor where I parked, and back up at the appropriate time. Both times, there were other people taking the elevator. "Silly people, take the steps" as opposed to "You lazy assholes who could be doing your bodies a teeny favor by taking the steps (especially going down!) but no, you have to take the elevator." Or something like that.

It's good. I feel more like myself and less like that nasty lady who was possessing my body over the weekend.

That's really all I have to say about that.

No comments: