Monday, July 2, 2007

exercise

The other thing I forgot ...

I asked the sub doc about exercise, and when I can. He said not until 4 weeks of the blood thinner being regulated, which it's not yet, which means at least another 4 weeks. I'm hoping that this is another opinion thing and that my doc has a different opinion when I see him in a week and a half.

TJ and I went for a walk tonight, and it was soooooooooo nice to get out and about. I wanted to take off (though I'm sure I couldn't have run very far), but I didn't. Heart rate might have been higher than it's supposed to go, just from walking. I'll have to find out exactly how much increase is OK. Detail-oriented? Sometimes...

In any case, I am looking forward to getting back into working out, even if the workouts are pansy compared with what I was doing before...

No comments: