Monday, June 28, 2010

spreading the word: change

My path has been interesting — sometimes easy, sometimes difficult, but it is the only path I know.

It has brought me to a place where I have not only an ability but an obligation to reach out to people, to tell them my story, to let them know that they are not stuck, that change is possible.

This blog is a little piece of that, but I want to make it bigger.

If you have an audience who is looking to hear a great story from a personable speaker that will help them to take the first steps to making the positive changes that they want to make in their lives, look no further!

If you are in the Phoenix metro area, I will speak to your group for no charge. If you are out of the area, I do request that transportation and accommodations be provided.

Please contact me: heather at secondchancefit dot com. You can look at my website at the same URL for more information about me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Yes yes yes! We would love for you to tell your story in our cancer community group on Navigating Cancer, a free online site to support cancer patients. Its Lymphoma Awareness month, and a voice like yours speaking out to let others know they are not "stuck and change is possible" would be so appreciated! Please email me at becky@navigatingcancer.com
Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you - Becky