Tuesday, May 22, 2007

short update on nothing

Well, I'm still home, nursing some pneumonia.

I haven't had a good night's sleep yet, which is increasingly frustrating.

I have had many phone calls and visitors and got a few flowers but am not overrun with them :)

Mom was under control for a little while (after a chat with my brother over the weekend) but yesterday morning she called, and when I didn't answer (or call her back right away), she called TJ at work. (I hadn't turned on my cell phone ringer from sleeping the night before, and she never calls the house.) I called her back with 45 minutes of when she called, and she acted all like everything was normal. I told her she was being a pain in the ass, that it was ridiculous to call TJ at work just because I didn't answer the phone, there are lots of reasons I don't answer the phone (bathroom, shower, sleeping, talking on the other phone, have company, etc.). She said she didn't think she was being a pain in the ass. Well, no, of course not. She thinks she's helping...

I was supposed to start getting answers yesterday, and all I got was dead ends. It was very frustrating.

And then, TJ and I sat down last night to watch Spaceballs, and the DVD player broke :( How frustrating.

So that's what's going on here. More when I know more...

No comments: